Apr 5, 2010

I am here to discuss Fear

What makes you insecure?
What makes you scared?
What makes you want to run without even waiting to put your shoes on?

I will go first.

1. That I will die without ever getting that job that I want and enjoying a day at work
2. That I will die without having ever raised a child
3. That I will never get to see all the places that I want to go to
4. That I will be crippled and not be a full person
5. That He will stop loving me and I will never know it
6. That I will never be desired sexually by women
7. That I will be raped brutally
And hordes of other things like stray dogs, cats, creepy crawlies, being mauled to death in a forest, dying of heart attack etc.

What are yours?

Why are we afraid? Does not Fear take away something from you?

What to do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment