Jan 7, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends - Cover version

What would you think if my designation is a cartoon?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your shoulders and I'll cry a little river
and I'll try not to wet your tee.

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mmm, please pass my resume on, my high-flyer friends
gonna try with a little help from my friends.

What did I do when the boss laughed at me today?
(You secretly chipped the screen of his iPhone)
Does it bother me that I am so sad and a little fey?
(We are with you, you are not on your own)
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mmm,more Facebook time, my Farmville friends
gonna grow rye with a little help from my friends.

Do you need anybody?
Yes, I want hot contacts right now!
How is your LinkedIn so shoddy?
Coz my contacts are all bloody cows.

Would you believe in career growth path?
I'm certain it happens to others over time.
Over promotions, is there a bloodbath?
well, a guy killed himself last time.
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mmm,more whiskey for you, my HR friends
someone gonna die with a little help from my friends.




2 comments: